Social Media enables companies to develop relationships with their existing and potential customers before they are ready to enter a retail store or talk directly with a salesperson. A well developed social media strategy can actually execute many steps in the sales process by:
- attracting more visitors to your website,
- building a referral network of independent and credible sources,
- providing the information that will assist prospects with their research,
- nurturing casual surfers into prospects,
- converting prospects into qualified leads,
- demonstrating commitment to existing customers,
- promoting new products and/or events in real time, and
- providing collaborated information prior to engaging with sales.
For the small business owner operating and updating social media can be prohibitively demanding but the consequences of ignoring all social media can be costly.
My team and I can help you to develop a social media strategy that fits your business and gives you maximum leverage with your customers and prospects.